Crypto exchanges are similar to the ways fiat currencies are traded. Cryptocurrencies are also bought at a certain price. This price fluctuates against the value of other currencies. There are several factors that affect these price movements. That’s also why the value of cryptocurrencies varies from time to time. Typically, the price movements are more often and more significant.
- Cex.io – Establihsed in 2013, CEX.io aims to provide quality crypto exchange services and mining. It caters to new traders, miners, and experienced investors. Choose from multiple cryptocurrency pairs and make the most of your profit-making opportunities.
- BitBay – BitBay provides exchange services to users around the globe. The platform is home to innovative solutions for cryptocurrency traders. It hosts various cryptocurrencies, including Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ether, and Lisk. In addition, BitBay also has a great affiliate program you can use to add more to your profits.
- BTCe – Buy and sell bitcoins on BTCe. If you want to trade various altcoins, BTCe also has Litecoin, Novacoin, Dash, Peercoin, Ethereum, and Peercoin. Explore various trading pairs and work your way to bigger and better earnings. Setting up an account is easy as well. Registration only takes a few minutes of your time.
- CCEDK – CCEDK welcomes a variety of markets to be traded. It features cryptocurrency pairs and BTC to fiat pairs. The platform dedicates its services to deliver a safe, secure, and affordable trading environment. If you’re looking for diversity, CCEDK might deliver what you want and what you need.
- Coinbase – As one of the first platforms to adopt Bitcoin, Coinbase has grown in popularity since its introduction. It was a pioneer in the crypto exchange industry. If you’re looking to buy and sell bitcoins, Coinbase promises quality services from start to finish. The site is user-friendly and displays innovative features.
- Bitstamp – Bitstamp is another one of the longest-running exchange platforms today. It is great for novice traders as well as experienced traders. The site welcomes traders from hundreds of countries, which makes access a breeze. In addition, you can pay in multiple fiat currencies such as USD, GBP, and EUR.
- OKCoin – OKCoin is a popular and reputable exchange platform known across the globe. As one of the biggest Bitcoin trading sites in the world, you can expect hassle-free and smooth transactions all throughout. Trade Bitcoin, Litecoin, and enjoy low trading fees.
- Gemini – Gemini is a fully regulated, licensed exchange for Bitcoin and Ether. You can trade in three currencies: Bitcoin, Ether, and USD. Some of the top qualities of Gemini involve security. It protects all accounts with state-of-the-art technology, which translates to peace of mind while trading.
- Huobi – Started in 2013, Huobi continues to bring some of the finest services to cryptocurrency traders around the globe. You can access the platform on desktop or mobile devices. The exchange has two fiat currencies, including USD and Chinese Yuan. For cryptocurrencies, Bitcoin and Litecoin are available.
- Cryptsy – If you want a clear and easy to use interface, Cryptsy might just fit the bill. The platform has a great interface for cryptocurrency trading. For deposits and withdrawals, Cryptsy users can only transact via Interac and EgoPay, which usually takes more time to process.
- HitBTC – Looking for a range of cryptocurrencies to trade? HitBTC is the answer to your needs. It is a trading platform that presents a wide selection of cryptocurrency pairs. Trade Bitcoin, Monero, List, and various altcoins. You can fund your accounts with USD and EUR deposits and withdraw in fiat as well.
- Cubits – Cubits exhibits efficiency and simplicity. The site offers quick Bitcoin trading with multiple currencies. This is arguably one of the fastest trading platforms for Bitcoin. On top of that, you get tight security for confident and trouble-free trading from start to finish.
- Kraken – For a selection of fiat, Bitcoin, and altcoin pairs, Kraken is a top candidate for all types of traders. It is a prominent name in the Bitcoin exchange industry. Among all the crypto exchange platforms today, Kraken is the first to pass a cryptographically verifiable proof-of-reserves review.
- Bter – Traders will find Bter interesting due to the fact that it offers cryptocurrency to fiat and fiat to cryptocurrency pairs. Although Bter is still a young brand in the market, it boasts qualities that provide reliability. As of now, you can only fund your Bter accounts using EgoPay.
- Poloniex – Another big name in the crypto exchange industry is Poloniex. The platform lists a good amount of Bitcoin and altcoins. Find a selection of exchange markets like Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Monero. The recent revamp of the platform has made it a more desirable choice for many traders.
- Bitfinex – Bitfinex provides advanced services and functions for cryptocurrency traders. It offers three main services: Bitcoin to fiat exchange, margin trading exchange, and a liquidity provider. Moreove,r the platform also offers several features and several altcoin trading that involves Litecoin and Ethereum.
- Korbit – Explore the wonders of trading BTC and ETH with Korbit. The team behind Korbit aims to utilize Bitcoin and the blockchain technology. All in all, the technology it displays makes trading easier for first-time investors and experienced users.
- BTCChina – As the first Bitcoin exchange in China, Shanghai-based trading platform BTCChina continues to provide promising and veteran traders with top-class services. Apart from Bitcoin, the site also offers a Litecoin pair for trading.
- Coinpayments – CoinPayments is the first payment processor that holds over 70 cryptocurrency options. If you want diversity, CoinPayments guarantees to have what you need. On top of all the options you have, the site also holds some of the strongest security features.
- GoCoin – GoCoin’s platform makes everything easier. The site focuses on helping users begin their trading experiences on a positive note. Enjoy the simple integrations, helpful customer representatives, and the low fees implemented by GoCoin. Start your trading adventures the right way.
- BitPay – BitPay allows you to accept payments in Bitcoin. You can have the funds directly deposited to any bank account of your choice. The platform can send deposits in over 30 countries and supports multiple currencies. As one of the largest payment processors in the world, you are in good hands with BitPay.
- Stripe.com – If you want easy and fast processing, Stripe.com provides. It is a payment medium that supplies a variety of tools that makes in-app payments and transactions quick and simple. Stripe.com is the top software platform for everyone running web-based businesses.
- Bitcoin Pay – For those trying to find a way to accept Bitcoin payments easier, Bitcoin pay is a top choice for many. With a single click, you can send and receive payments anytime and anywhere. Use your smartphone or desktop computer to conduct BTC payments via Bitcoin Pay.
- Coinify – Coinify allows you to accept payments in 16 cryptocurrencies, including Bitcoin. It offers secure payments for payment providers. Moreover, Coinify allows investors to buy bitcoins or purchase products and services online. It makes Bitcoin payments easier for everyone.
This doesn’t make them less desirable than any fiat currencies. These new currencies have features that no traditional currency can provide. Some of the important characteristics include anonymous payments, fast transactions, cheap fees, and the ability to perform payments from anywhere. See the CoinChoose list of cryptocurrencies to find out more about the top names.
If you want to acquire your own crypto coins, all you have to do is go to any of the crypto exchanges. These are sites that allow you to buy and sell your coins. Some of the most popular names include Coinbase, Bitstamp, Bitbay, Cubits, CEX.io, and OKCoin.
How to use crypto exchanges
Exchanges are easy to use. You can find loads of them just by doing a simple Google search. They provide advanced trading functionalities while others cater to beginner users.
Apart from accepting crypto coins as payment for services or good or mining to get your own coins, you can simply buy from crypto exchanges. This makes it simpler for users to make the most of its advantages. Before you start, make sure you have a wallet that supports the currency of your choice.
Typically, crypto exchanges allow you to pay in using currencies. This is another point you have to keep in mind. Whether it’s USD, EUR, JPY, AUD, CAD, or any other currency, make sure that the exchange website caters to your preferred medium.
A crypto exchange you can trust
Since the amount of exchange platforms increase as time goes by, you have to make sure that you buy coins from a reputable site. This is to ensure that you don’t run into fraud or scams. Checking out cryptocoins charts is also a suggested step to avoid scams.
Reading the accurate and reliable reviews on this site is of great help. The site packs some of the biggest brands. Apart from the abovementioned names, you can also find BTCE, CCEDK, Gemini, Huobi, Cryptsy, HitBTC, Kraken, Bter, Poloniex, Bitfinex, Korbit, BTCChina and more. These are some of the top crypto exchanges you can trust.