Want to submit guest posts and contributed articles to CoinChoose.com? You’ve come to the right place. But before you send us your articles, do check out the quick FAQ. Once ready, feel free to submit your guest posts and contributed articles.
Frequently Asked Question
Does CoinChoose.com accept guest posts and contributed articles?
Yes. We’d be happy to welcome contributors who wish to submit their articles and have them featured on our website.
What topics do we want our readers to explore in your guest posts and contributed articles?
We’re interested in articles that touch on a variety of topics relevant to our market, such as:
- General iGaming news (Online casinos, sports betting, esports betting, etc.) in related to cryptocurrency gaming market
- Blockchain gaming (decentralized casinos, dApps, etc.)
- New technologies in iGaming
- B2B partnerships and developments in iGaming
- iGaming events, conferences, webinars, expos, networking events
- Online casino affiliation and marketing strategies
What are the content specifications we require?
Your article should meet the following criteria:
- The topic should fall under any of the relevant topics we’ve listed above.
- The article should have at least 500 words.
- The article should be original.
- The article should come with necessary original and relevant creative materials (i.e. screenshots, infographics, videos, banners, etc.).
- If providing a featured image, please set the image dimensions to 1200x630.
How much do we charge for guest posts and contributed articles?
We require a payment of 1000 EUR for qualified guest posts and contributed articles.
How can you submit your articles?
Follow these steps to submit your articles:
- Input the title of your article.
- Add a short description.
- Upload your document file. It must be in docx, doc, or txt format and have max 2 mb file size.
- Upload a featured image. It must be in jpg, jpeg, png format and measure 1200x630 with max 1 mb file size.
- Click Submit to finalize article submission.