- General Policy and Information
- We collect your personal information upon the registration for an account on our site. You will be asked to enter your name, email address, and other details in order to use our services.
- We use information for different purposes, including but not limited to: rating a brand, commenting on the news and reviews, filing a complaint, improving our services, contacting you, and other activities our services entail.
- A registered user can modify his account and opt to discontinue receiving any email from CoinChoose.com in the future by unsubscribing or contacting us.
- Any registered user can opt to deactivate or delete his account, but we reserve the right to keep the details connected to the deactivated and deleted accounts in our system.
- We do not sell, trade, or transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This excludes trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep the information confidential.
- We may release your information for appropriate reasons as such: compliance with the law, enforcement of our site policies, and protection of our rights, others’ rights, property, or safety.
- Non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided for other parties for marketing, advertising, and other purposes.
- Any CoinChoose.com account is protected by a password assigned by the user.
- We strictly adhere to the policies and regulations to protect personal information.
- We are in full compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act), thereby not collecting any information from anyone under 13 years of age.
- CoinChoose.com employs security procedures operated in our servers and physical facilities to ensure protection against threats, loss, misuse, or alteration of details gathered from users registered on our site.
- Complaint Section
- CoinChoose.com functions as the medium through which players and brands can communicate and resolve problems. We do not provide solutions to technical and financial issues and concerns of the players.
- We do not receive payment nor get charged in regard to the filed complaints.
- User Consent
This policy was last modified on October 2016.