The 3rd Edition World Blockchain STO Summit will be one of the most important summits in Asia, dedicated to innovative technologies, bringing together the biggest names, and the brightest minds who are actively shaping the industry.
World Blockchain STO Summit’s special focus will be given to understanding what “STOs” (securitized token offerings) are involved. Additionally, there will be coverage over other classes of emerging technology and alternative investment instruments, and how they can be leveraged to generate value and profit.
In this summit, we will explore how STO’s are a better choice for businesses looking to raise capital because they offer unique advantages such as low barrier of entry, fractional ownership and access to global investors. The Summit leverages the experience gained through the last 2 editions of the event to ensure maximum return on investment for all our sponsors, partners & attendees.
Known popularly as the blockchain and crypto hub of Southeast Asia, Singapore, with its free market economy, stable socio-political environment, attractive tax framework, is consistently ranked as the world’s best place to do businesses using Blockchain technology and cryptocurrencies.
Last year, Singapore was the second most popular location for initial coin offerings (ICOs), behind the United States. Recently, the Money Authority of Singapore (MAS) has announced it was working on a new bill to regulate crypto exchanges, and since prospective blockchain or crypto business owners can set up a startup in the country either as a resident or foreigner.
All these favourable factors have encouraged many foreign and resident investors and entrepreneurs to choose Singapore as a place to launch their ICOs, STOs, and crypto exchanges.
- The need for interoperability in Security Token Protocols
- Practical implications of STOs in the Wild
- STOs Fraud or the Future
- Blockchain & Cyber Security
- Understanding Blockchain Technology Adoption in Supply Chain
- Real Estate: Blockchain & Tokenization
- The Blockchain of Tomorrow, today!
Some of the business leaders speaking at the Summit includes:
- John McAfee – Founder at McAfee Associates United States (Zoom Presentation)
- Tim Draper – Founder at Draper Associates
- Joeri van Geelen – Founder & CEO at Build Blocks Group
- John Lombela – Founder & CEO at Cryptovecs Capital
- Jen Buakaew – U.S. Blockchain Association
- Ronny Boesing – Founder & CEO at OpenLedger
- Cris Tran – Managing Director at Infinity Blockchain Ventures
CoinChoose does not endorse nor support this product/service. CoinChoose is not responsible for or liable for any content, accuracy, or quality within the press release.