NEXT BLOCK Sofia 2.0 explores the future of revolutionary technology with 350+ participants and 20+ speakers, followed by the luxurious Blockchain Party.
As a strong crypto-believer, Sofia, Bulgaria will host another NEXT BLOCK SOFIA 2.0. That will concentrate on “The Future of Securities and Blockchain Technology” on April 12, 2019.
Bringing together over 350 participants and 20+ distinguished speakers, investors & startups, the Conference will hear from top blockchain experts looking into the future of revolutionary technology. As a good tradition, the event will be celebrated by a yet another luxurious Blockchain Party by NEXT BLOCK which adds to the chain of the most fabulous crypto-parties by NEXT BLOCK.
On top, NEXT BLOCK will host a private investors pre-party a day before the event, where investors will be able to network, discuss, find co-investors, meet best startups – all while enjoying refined drinks and buffet.
Among first confirmed speakers are:
- Michael Breidenbruecker, CEO of Slant,
- Eran Tirer, Founder & CEO, Ledgertech AG,
- Hartej Sawhney, Advisor to Hip.Property, Advisor to Fort Network, Senior Advisor at Pink Sky Capital,
- Yasen Yankov, Engineering Manager at Paysafe Group
- Silvan Jongerius, Managing Partner & DPO at TechGDPR, Founder at Berchain.com,
- Marco Calicchia, Founder and CEO of Mazee,
- Mitchell Eaglstein, Co-Founder & CEO of FDCTech, Inc.,
- Pavlo Tanasyuk, Founder of Spacebit and CEO of BlockVerify,
- Ralph Liu, Founder and CEO, MuleChain, Inc.,
- Dimitar Dzhurenov, CEO & Founder at Infinite X Labs
- Motti Peer, Co-CEO of Blonde 2.0
- Jan Sammut, Founder and CEO at RefToken.
Check next-block.org for more experts and the agenda of the event! Also CHECK how it was last year to know you have to be with Next Block in 2019!
Present your company in the EXPO ZONE and/or from the big Conference’s stage – we provide all ways for you to best earn audience’s attention and trust!
To get a ticket, present your project, become a sponsor or media partner go to next-block.org.
Follow the conversation on Facebook, LinkedIn, Telegram, Instagram, and Twitter.
Media contact: Svitlana Kokarieva [email protected], +38 063 213 12 12
CoinChoose does not endorse nor support this product/service. CoinChoose is not responsible for or liable for any content, accuracy, or quality within the press release.