Bulgaria to Host International Blockchain Conference and Luxurious FTV Party
On 14 September, 2018 NDK Sofia, Bulgaria will host NEXT BLOCK Conference “Evolution Of Money” organized by Krypton Events, in partnership with Cryptovest.
The event is supported by the world’s largest exchange in trade volumes OKEx, the world leader in global payments Paysafe and the leader for tracking capitalization of various cryptocurrencies CoinMarketCap.
NEXT BLOCK brings together top technology executives, top-tier investors, promising blockchain ventures and industry visionaries from around the world for business and networking.
Bringing together over 350+ participants and 20+ distinguished speakers, the Conference will be celebrated by a luxurious After-Party, the most fabulous crypto-party of 2018 in Balkans supported by the amazing FashionTV.
NEXT BLOCK Sofia Keynote Speaker:
- Sterlin Lujan, Communications Ambassador for Bitcoin.com, premier source for everything Bitcoin related. Sterlin is one of the most famous crypto journalists, editors and speakers. Sterlin is a well-known anarchist and essayist involved in cryptocurrency and Bitcoin since 2012.
Among other distinguished speakers you will find:
- Marc P. Bernegger, Serial Fintech and Crypto Entrepreneur;
- Mitchell Eaglstein, Co-Founder & CEO of FDCTech, Inc.
- Thomas Graham, Managing Partner – TLDR, Co-founder – Codec, MapD, Media Protocol, DFC;
- On Yavin, Co-Founder and CEO at Cointelligence;
- Aviya Arika, Head of Aviya Law;
- Pascal Forster, Board Member, Crypto Finance AG;
- Agada Nameri, general manager of iCapital
And more speakers at next-block.org!
The Conference will also feature an expo full of blockchain ventures and an ICO Quick-fire Pitch Session, where each participant will have 5 minutes to earn the investor’s trust.
The highlight of the event is the most EXCLUSIVE and STYLISH After-Party in Balkans – FTV Party By NEXT BLOCK. This is an event you cannot miss because Bulgarian superstar Vessy Boneva is on board!
To find out more, buy a ticket, become a sponsor or media partner please visit next-block.org.
CoinChoose does not endorse nor support this product/service. CoinChoose is not responsible for or liable for any content, accuracy, or quality within the press release.