Blockchain Expo will allow you to ask questions to the event's 200+ thought leading speakers in Q&A session happening on 19-20 June at RAI Amsterdam.
[AMSTERDAM] Blockchain Expo, has today announced key expert speakers at the Europe conference, RAI Amsterdam, 19-20 June 2019. An opportunity to hear from thought provoking content within blockchain solutions for enterprises, blockchain technology solutions, blockchain platforms & strategies, fintech, solutions & regulations, blockchain for business and investors, innovations & security tokens.
Blockchain Expo has been embraced by the blockchain community with notable experts and leading organisations joining the conference agenda. The conference will explore the industries that are set to be disrupted the most by this new technology, including; manufacturing, retail, financial services, legal, healthcare, insurance, energy, music, government, real estate and more.
Event attendees can expect to meet with over 6,000 like-minded individuals, 350+ exhibitors such as Hyperledger, Enterprise Ethereum Alliance and Factom Protocol, in a series of networking opportunities. The Blockchain Expo will also allow you to ask questions to the events 200+ thought leading speakers in Q&A sessions. These speakers include:
- Brian Behlendorf, Executive Director at Hyperledger
- Suyash Shrivastava, SAP Solutions Architect at Maersk
- Andrea Barbero, Industrial Strategy & Innovation at Gucci
- Ioana Surpateanu, Co-head of European Government Affairs at Citi
- Carlos Kuchkovsky, CTO New Digital Business at BBVA
- Dean Croke, BiTA Board Member and Chief Insight Officer at BiTA | FreightWaves
- Tanja Bivic Plankar, President at Blockchain Alliance Europe
- Herve Francois, Blockchain Initiative lead at ING
- Jacob Bejoy, Head of Tech & BPO at DHL
- Martin Baier, Program Manager at Mobility Innovation Lab at Zurich
- Michael Chan, Cryptography Architect at eBay
- Bart-Jan Holleman, Blockchain Lead at Rabobank
- Harry Behrens, Head of The Blockchain Factory at Daimler Financial Services
- Dennis de Vries, Lead of KPMG Distributed Ledger Services at KPMG
- Sorin Cristescu, Head of Blockchain Competence Centre at European Commision
Blockchain Expo North America will take place at the Santa Clara Convention Center in the heart of Silicon Valley on 13-14 November 2019.
CoinChoose does not endorse nor support this product/service. CoinChoose is not responsible for or liable for any content, accuracy, or quality within the press release.