The 3rd APAC Blockchain Conference will focus on real world examples, practical use cases, and “how to” leverage Blockchain technology to create value.
Going beyond the hype to capture the strategic value of this revolutionary technology
The APAC Blockchain Conference, Australia’s leading Blockchain event, is back in Sydney on 22-24 July 2019.
Last year the event brought together 500+ attendees from over 250 organisations, representing some of the biggest companies in the APAC region.
Developed in partnership with the Australian Digital Commerce Association (ADCA), this year the event will bring together the most forward thinking enterprises, innovative start-ups, and regulatory leaders from throughout the region.
The 3rd annual edition will focus on real world examples, practical use cases and “how to” leverage Blockchain technology to create value. With 200% growth from 2017 to 2018, and exciting new plans and formats in the works, APAC Blockchain Conference 2019 is set to be the Blockchain event of the year.
Why you need to be at APAC Blockchain 2019:
- Be part of the largest, most established Blockchain event in Australia
- Meet the companies and individuals making waves, in an interactive and inspiring set up
- Join in the inaugural Australian Blockchain Innovation Awards and celebrate leading projects and individuals
- Learn from start-ups, scale-ups, enterprise and government sharing case studies from across the region
- Choose the content most relevant to you from 6 streams; payments and digital identity, transforming government, advanced Blockchain coding tech, supply chain management, using Blockchain for social good & cryptofinance
Full agenda and speaker line up is available here
With over 70 speakers confirmed here are a few highlights to get you excited:
- Peter Hiom, Deputy Chief Executive Officer, ASX
- Justo Ortiz, Chairman, UnionBank of the Philippines
- Sophie Gilder, Head of Experimentation – Blockchain, Embodied AI & Emerging Tech, Innovation Labs, Commonwealth Bank of Australia
- Tom Wilkinson, Head of MI & Analytics and Cambridge Policy Fellow, United Kingdom Department for International Development
- Marwan Alzarouni, Founder & Chief Executive Officer, Dubai Blockchain Center
- Toshikazu Masuyama, former Senior Official, Japan’s Ministry of Economy Japan’s Trade and Industry (METI)
- Siriboon Chaisawat, Research Assistant, Thailand’s National Electronics and Computer Technology Center (NECTEC)
- Carolyn Trickett, Head of Business Technology, JLL
- Benjamin Hall, Assistant Director (ICT), Australian Public Service
- Lucas Cullen, Co-Founder & CTO, Civic Ledger
Whether Blockchain is just on your radar or already integrated in your infrastructure, attending APAC Blockchain Conference is THE one thing to do to future proof your business in 2019.
View ticket packages and book online here or call Quest Events on +61 (0)2 9977 0565
Find out more: https://apacblockchain.com.au/
CoinChoose does not endorse nor support this product/service. CoinChoose is not responsible for or liable for any content, accuracy, or quality within the press release.