Developers, software engineers, digital officers, project managers, and investors are all invited to attend this year’s Unlock Blockchain. Now that Dubai has plans to implement and develop the blockchain ecosystem, this event will provide you will all the details that you need to know about blockchain.
The event will be on January 14-15, 2018 at Ritz Carlton Hotel DIFC.
To be a registered guest, you just need to go to their official website. You can register for yourself or as a group. As an individual, you can receive up to 40% discount for the next 50 participants until December 1. If you plan to register as a group, the second attendee can receive a 10% discount while the third guest will receive 20% discount. Register as early as today to claim its incentives.
Unlock Blockchain Agenda
- Why Trust the Blockchain
- Finance Banking and Trade
- Secret Sauce for Successful Blockchain Implementations
- Blockchain disrupting Real-estate, supply chain logistics and Energy sectors
- Blockchain platforms
- Dubai, the next Blockchain startup valley
- Blockchain enabling a Sharing Economy
- Blockchain challenges and solutions
- Blockchain in health
- Innovate startups using Blockchain
- Future of Blockchain
During the two-day event, there will also be workshops about the blockchain that can help you develop better techniques that you can use for your business. Through these forums and workshops, you can improve your business and help in stabilizing the business sector with the help of blockchain technology.
- Aisha Bin Butti Bin Bishr – Director general of Smart Dubai Office
- Wesam Lootah – CEO of Smart Dubai Government Establishment
- Oliver Bussmann – Founder of Bussmann Advisory
- Jehan Chu – MD Kenectic Capital Founder of Ethereum HK
- Ismail Malik – Founder and CEO of Blockchain Labs
- Paulo Tasca – Founder and Executive Director of Center for Blockchain technologies
- Cris Tran – Executive Director of Infinity Blockchain Labs
- Andrea Tinianow – Director of Delaware Blockchain Initiative
- Julio Faura – Head of R&D
- Michele Finck – Senior Research Fellow of Max Planck Institute for Innovation and Competition
These are just some of the experts who will talk about the trends and effects of the blockchain. The experts will prepare presentations that can help you and the society make the most out of the blockchain technology. Attend this event, learn new strategies, and build partnerships.