Indonesia opens its doors to blockchain enthusiasts and innovators, industry leaders, entrepreneurs, and investors for Empowering Blockchain Summit 2019.
This year’s Summit will highlight insights and solutions to push for wider industry integration of blockchain technology in Indonesia as well as other countries in Southeast Asia.
Set to take place on 13-14 September at Sheraton Grand Jakarta Gandaria City Hotel, Empowering Blockchain Summit 2019 will feature key speakers like Indrasari Wisnu Wardhana, Head of Commodity Futures Trading Regulatory Agency (BAPPEBTI) and Risman Adnan, Director of Software at Samsung R&D Indonesia (SRIN).
The two-day event will feature panels and talks, including:
- Assessing the Power of Blockchain to Disrupt Across Multiple Industries
- Blockchain for Enterprise
- Business Predictions for Blockchain 2020: What’s Next?
- Building a Global Centre for Blockchain Technology
- Blockchain Applications for Supply Chain & Logistics
- Payment & Fintech in Blockchain
- Crypto Assets are The New Black
Attendees can look forward to the Networking Party on Day 1 and to the Binance Super Meetup on Day 2.
Empowering Blockchain Summit 2019 tickets are now available upon registration.