Coinvention 2019 is hosting its second annual conference at Philadelphia’s Loews Hotel on September 21 as part of a week-long celebration of pro-decentralization. In the city that started the rebellion that became America, Coinvention plans on taking blockchain back to its decentralised roots.
The event, which has a dual focus of cryptocurrency and blockchain, will include a free 48hr hackathon followed the next day with a conference that brings together industry recruiters, influencers, content providers and investors.
More information can be found at Coinvention.io
FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 20TH, 2019
- 11:00am – Co.Invent Hackathon – Doors Open
- 2:00pm – Co.Invent Hackathon Begins – Hackathon Starts at 2 p.m. Friday Ends at 2 p.m. Sunday
- 4:00pm – 5:30pm – Crowdfunding Master Class
- 6:00pm – 10:00pm – Networking Mixer
SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 21ST, 2019
- 8:00am – 9:30am – Doing Business in Dubai – Master Class
- 9:30am – 6:00pm – Coinvention
- 9:00pm – 2:00am – Coinvent at the Party
Tickets for Coinvention 2019 are now available.