Blockchain World Forum arrives in Singapore for a two-day conference and exhibition on 19-20 September 2019. Blockchain World Forum Singapore 2019 It will explore the trends, opportunities, and challenges associated with blockchain technology.
Organized by Ideacte, WSS, and Fintech Alliance, the event welcomes leaders and innovators in the blockchain industry — technologists, regulators, investors, entrepreneurs, and financial institutions — for a series of talks, discussions, and showcase.
Key personalities joining this year’s Blockchain World Forum in Singapore are Karl Weaver, BD Director at Rivetz Corp; Roman Zhdanov, Managing Partner at LAtoken; Roger Haenni, CEO at Datum; Alastair Johnson, CEO at Nuggets; and more.
The agenda include the hottest topics in the blockchain industry:
- Blockchain Technologies
- Blockchain Platforms & Strategies
- Developing Blockchain Applications
- Blockchain for Business
- STO Vs. ICO
- Cryptocurrency & Financial Services
- Blockchain for Enteprise
- Blockchain Industry Applications
- AI, Big Data & Blockchain
- Blockchain Infrastructure
- Blockchain Innovation & Investment
- Blockchain Laws & Regulations
- The Future Economy & Blockchain
Registration for Blockchain World Forum Singapore 2019 is now open.