Batam, which has been officially declared as Batam Digital Economic Zone (BDEZ), welcomes all foreign blockchain companies to attend BlockBatam 2019 on 20 August at the Aston Batam Hotel.
BlockBatam Conference will celebrate the city’s declaration as the BDEZ as well as mark Indonesia as the biggest blockchain market in the ASEAN region.
The first blockchain conference in the city, BlockBatam will feature key speakers like Oscar Darmawan, CEO and Co-Founder of INDODAX; Dr Edi Prio Pambudi, Assistant to Deputy Minister (Director) on Monetary and Balance of Payment of Coordinating Ministry for Economic Affairs; and Pak Edy Putra Irawady, Chairman of BP Batam.
Key BlockBatam 2019 Agenda:
- Blockchain Real World Use Cases
- Government Address – Economic and Institutional Implications of Blockchain
- Distributed Ledger Technologies for Asian Countries
- Blockchain for Development: Emerging Opportunities
- Crypto-Economics: Computer Science + Economics = Security Through Incentives
- The Use of Blockchain in Disintermediation of Information Across Industries, and more.
BlockBatam 2019 is organized by Blackarrow Conferences and INDODAX. Registration is now open.