Taiwan prepares the stage for World Blockchain Summit Taipei 2019, which will be held on 25-26 April at Hilton Taipei Sinban in New Taipei City.
WBS Taipei will feature a roster of industry leaders and blockchain enthusiasts, including McAfee Associates Founder John McAfee and DFJ Venture Capital Founder Tim Draper. They will be joined by Bitcoin.com CEO Roger Ver and HTC Decentralized Chief Officer Phil Chen, among others.
The two-day blockchain summit will cover key topics, specially the following:
- Unlocking Blockchain-based approach for Smart Cities
- Making the switch to STOs in 2019
- Trends in Enterprise Blockchain implementation
- Vision for Crypto-Exchanges
- Tokenization: Trend or industry changer?
- Digital Assets: A new investment trend for Family Offices
- Blockchain and Biometrics: The future of identity
WBS Taipei 2019 will also hold pitch competitions from which blockchain startups can win up to US$10,000 Trescon Credits in Startup Grand Slam. A regional cup – Startup World Cup – will also give startups a chance to fly to San Francisco and compete for the US$1 million prize.
Delegate Pass, Exhibitor Package, and Supporting Partner Package tickets are now available by registering through the button below.