ELEV8 is a global community, working with the blockchain industry’s largest and most successful companies, the Fortune 1000 and disruptive startups. Initiatives with these leading stakeholders include in-depth industry research, insightful interviews, distribution of the most current news, digital content and industry events that convene c-suite executives, senior level decision makers and the most accomplished entrepreneurs.
ELEV8 Las Vegas 2019 will cover these key topics: The Impact of Libra, Digital Identity, Supply Chain, and Government in Blockchain. More interesting and timely topics will be included in this event’s agenda.
Happening on 9-11 December, ELEV8 will feature prominent names in the industry, including:
- Alex Mashinsky – Founder and CEO, Celsius Network
- Jason Kelley – General Manager, Blockchain Services, IBM
- Shehan Chandrasekera – Associate Director, Houston Blockchain Alliance
- Hrish Lotlikar – Co-Founder, SuperWorld
- Radhika Iyengar-Emens – Founding Partner, StarChain Ventures
Early Bird Registration for ELEV8 Las Vegas 2019 is now open and will end on 3 October. Standard registration and fee apply until 11 December.