Notice: Undefined index: gr in /home/coinchoose/public_html/wp-content/themes/coinchoose/single-events.php on line 37
The University of Nicosia will once again gather the world’s leading business executives and academic experts for a series of workshops and discussions at Decentralized 2019.
The 3rd annual Decentralized Conference will take place on 20 October to 1 November at Divani Caravel Hotel in Athens, Greece. The three-day event will focus on the current trends and future developments across three conference tracks:
- Pre-Conference Workshops
- Business/Technology Track
- Academic Track
Industry leaders and innovators comprise this year’s list of key speakers, including:
- Dr. Adam Back, CEO of Blockstream
- Bill Barhydt, Founder and CEO of Abra
- Perianne Boring, Founder and President of Chamber of Digital Commerce
- Tim Draper, Founder of Draper Associates, DFJ and the Draper Venture Network
- Eva Kaili, MEP Chair of STOA
Decentralized 2019 expects over 1,500 attendees this year as it will feature more than 100 speakers and over 20 exhibitors from more than 50 countries across various continents.
Tickets for the Decentralized Conference are now available, with Regular and Student rates.