The 3nd edition of CC Forum will take place on 14-16 October, gathering global thought leaders, investors, policy makers, and startups for a three-day conference dedicated to blockchain and AI.
CC Forum London 2019 will explore the revolutionary impact of blockchain and AI on the world’s economy and finance, as well as on environmental solutions. To be held at the renowned Queen Elizabeth II Conference Centre, this year’s Forum in London will feature the world’s most authoritative speakers, including:
- Nouriel Roubini, Global Economist, President, RGE Monitor
- H.S.H. Prince Michael of Liechtenstein, Executive Chairman, Industrie- und Finanskontor ETS
- Lord Marland of Odstock, Chairman, MP, Commonwealth Enterprise and Investment Council
- Roger Ver, Chairman and Founder, Bitcoin.com
- Vinay Gupta, CEO, Mattereum
- Brock Pierce, Chairman of the Board, The Bitcoin Foundation
- Chris Skinner, CEO, Balatro
- Guenther Dobrauz-Saldapenna, Partner, PwC Zurich
The Forum will also highlight a rich networking program, including private retreats, post-conference receptions, and the VIP Gala & Award Giving Ceremony.
Tickets for CC Forum London 2019 are now available.