Notice: Undefined index: in in /home/coinchoose/public_html/wp-content/themes/coinchoose/single-events.php on line 37
Following the success of Bitcoin across the globe, India plans to implement the blockchain solution more extensively to improve the business sectors. As of this writing, the country’s banking sector is believed to have already started using this solution which has, so far, been noted to be working fine. As a result, Blackarrow Conferences is hosting an event that aims to educate Dubai’s financial sector on blockchain technology. This event will be on 20-21 February 2018 at Le Meridien, New Delhi.
This conference shall highlight a series of symposia focusing on blockchain solutions with respect to e-governance, land ownership, data security, recordkeeping, payments, and more. On top of delivering discussions on those significant topics, the speakers during the event will also be sharing presentations about cryptocurrencies and their impact on the industry.
Speakers of the event
- Shri Ajay S Singh – Chief Controller of Accounts Ministry – RD, DWnS & PR Government of India
- Charli Aho – CTO of Cointed.com
- Marco Krohn – CFO or Genesis Mining
- Jorg Molt – CEO of Satoshi School
- Jonathan Millet – CEO of News BTC
- Chris Meitner – CEO of Healthbase Digital
- Pankaj Som Chaturvedi – Secretary of The Blockchain Foundation
- Matej Michalko – Founder and CEO of Decent
- The status of Blockchain Technologies in India
- Adoption & Implementation of Blockchain in Finance
- Empowering the Un-banked & Rural Development
- Cloud Mining – Latest Industry Developments
- Smarts Contracts: Case Studies
- Anti-Money Laundering and Cross Border Payments
- How to Integrate Digital Currencies into Business
- Intrinsic Value of Cryptocurrencies
Apart from the forums and presentations, there will also be a panel discussion in which the experts will share their insights about the recent issues abounding in the cryptocurrency sphere. And to give the participants a taste of hands-on learning and amusement, the event will treat them to practical workshops and a tour around Taj Mahal.”
Furthermore, BlockDelhi Conference is open to local and international delegates. This opens the possibility of gathering more useful inputs from guests hailing not only from India but also from other countries around the world.
All those interested in expanding their know-how on digital asset marketing should not dare miss being a part of this grand event. The registration period will start on December 15, 2017, but the pre-booking period has already started. Sign up now before tickets run out.