Another Blockchain conference is happening on November 30, 2017. For the first time, Smile-Expo decided to hold Blockchain & Bitcoin Conference in Cyprus. This event has prepared exciting activities that can benefit software developers, investors, and entrepreneurs. Expect a lot of discussions, debates, and networking all in one day.
Blockchain & Bitcoin Conference Cyprus is an event that aims to educate registered guests about the blockchain. It is a part of the series of Blockchain & Bitcoin Conferences that take place in Russia, Estonia, Slovenia, Azerbaijan, Switzerland, the Czech Republic, Sweden, and Kazakhstan.
This particular event will tackle the growth of the blockchain and cryptocurrency. The guests will also learn about the issues and solutions relating to these. Not only those, but there will also be talks about the digital currency regulation and decentralized technology integration.
Prominent speakers of Blockchain and Bitcoin Conference Cyprus
- Marina Guryeva – Co-Founder of Cyber.fund
- Juergen Hoebarth – Director Digital Strategy of Piccing Inc
- Rytis Bieliauskas – Chief Technology Officer of CoinGate
- Abhijith Naraparaju – ICO Strategy Advisor
- Theodosis Mourouzis – UCL Centre for Blockchain Technologies
- Ashley Kemball- Cook – Business Development Lead of Qadre
- Vladimirs Remi – Senior Advisor of fincobit.capital
- Jean-Luc Verhelst – Author of Bitcoin, the Blockchain and Beyond
- Patrick O’Brien – Communications Director of EXANTE Limited
- Jan Sammut – CEO of RefToken & Blockchain & cryptocurrency investor and ICO advisor
- Kambiz Djafari – CEO and Co-founder of Edgecoin.io
- Nils Veenstra – Strategy and Intl Development of BECON and Ireland’s oldest football club
- Careca Akarue – CEO of Blockchain Consulting Ltd
Other than the forums, Blockchain & Bitcoin Conference Cyprus also has an exhibition sponsored by Naga, YoBit.Net, and Coin Traffic. You can also register as a speaker or as a sponsor.
Key topics of Blockchain & Bitcoin Conference Cyprus:
- Current state and future of the blockchain economy
- Future of sharing economy (why it needs blockchain) licit financial outflows
- E-sports on Blockchain
- Standardization of initial coin offerings
- Impact of blockchain technology on non-financial services
- Blockchain & Bitcoin perception
- Role of fintech in digital banking services
- Price manipulation in the Bitcoin ecosystem
- Blockchain’s potential role in payment modernization
- Superchanging blockchain adoption
Blockchain and Bitcoin Conference Cyprus will take place at Promachon Eleftherias, Crowne Plaza, Cyprus. Register today and be a part of the team that improves the business sector.