Over 25 expert speakers will take the stage in Blockchain for Finance Conference (BFC) MENA on 25-26 June 2019 in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Head of Digital Strategy Tarq AlUsaimi of Central Bank of Kuwait, Head of Strategy and Governance – Technology Jameel Khan of Mashreq, and Managing Director (South Asia & MENA) Navin Gupta of Ripple are some of the key speakers of BFC MENA 2019.
The two-day conference will gather more than 150 senior level delegates, companies, and financial institutions from over 10 countries. BFC MENA 2019 will examine the latest blockchain advancements to help drive adoption within financial services in the Middle East region.
BFC MENA 2019 will cover these key topics:
- Latest use cases including payments, trade finance, and KYC
- Digital asset and stablecoins
- Regulatory landscape in Middle East in relation to blockchain
- Blockchain business case in financial institutions
- Activity in MENA in terms of ecosystem maturity and technology
- Customer-centric strategy toward the utilization of emerging technologies
Attendees have two full days for the following: keynote presentations, panel discussions, Q&A sessions, exhibition hall, technology showcase, and interactive workshops.
VIP and Standard passes are now available through the button below, with the SUPER EARLY BIRD rate ending on 18 April 2019.