About Bitcoin Cash
Bitcoin Cash: Peer-to-Peer Electronic Cash for All
Bitcoin Cash (BCH) is a hard fork of Bitcoin, the first decentralized cryptocurrency. This altcoin is known for its reliable confirmations and low fees. You will no longer have problems with transactions because there will be no congestion. It also offers you faster global transactions.
Simple, stable, and secure—these are just some of the qualities that make BCH the best altcoin for you. BCH eliminates other hashing problems too to make sure that all processes are fast and that your funds are safe. These are just some of the features that BCH can offer you. Read on to find out why this digital currency stands out among the rest.
Bitcoin Cash is Better than Bitcoin Classic
Bitcoin was an enormous success that paved the way for other altcoins to be known. But even if this is the world’s largest cryptocurrency, stakeholders and developers of Bitcoin decided to split it. One of these Bitcoin versions is Bitcoin Cash.
BCH works perfectly like the first cryptocurrency, only it has better features. The altcoin can increase its block size to mine more BCH coins. It also adjusts its proof-of-work difficulty faster than that of Bitcoin’s. Another interesting feature is the new SigHash type that offers improved security and replay protection.
Distinct BCH Features Other Bitcoin Versions Lack
Toward the end of 2017, there are six versions of Bitcoin including Bitcoin Cash—Bitcoin Gold, Bitcoin Diamond, UnitedBitcoin, BitcoinX, and Super Bitcoin. Compared to all these virtual currencies, only BCH can maximize its block size. Bitcoin Diamond, Bitcoin, and Bitcoin Cash use SHA256 while Bitcoin Gold uses Equihash. United Bitcoin and Super Bitcoin, on the other hand, are known for their smart contract functionality.
With the sudden splits from Bitcoin and launching of its new types, there has been a debate on which is the best. There might be features that other digital currencies do not have, but the convenience of each will depend on the user.
Choose the Best Bitcoin Wallet for You
With the increasing popularity of Bitcoin Cash, there are more wallets that are supporting it. These are just some of the wallets that you can use if you decide to invest in BCH.
- Trezor. It is a hardware wallet that is small and light that you can bring it anywhere you want to. Another feature is that you can connect this wallet to third-party plugins.
- Ledger. It is also a hardware wallet that offers open source apps for Bitcoin, Litecoin, and Ethereum. It has a built-in OLED display that allows you to check your transactions.
- Bitcoin.com. It is a mobile wallet that receives funds within a few seconds. It also allows you to play games online with just a simple click.
- Bitpay. It is a software wallet keeps your account decentralized. It allows you to pay without the QR code.
- Copay. It is a multi-signature wallet that has a password authentication that keeps all your activities private. You can also merge this wallet with Ledger.
Almost all wallets have the same benefits. These will keep your funds safe and allow you to make fast transactions. But each wallet has a distinct feature that you will suit you, so make sure that before you download a wallet, it will fit all your needs.
Bitcoin Cash is created to be the better version of Bitcoin. If you use this altcoin, you will never have to encounter long transactions and pay expensive fees. It is the ideal coin if you are aiming for convenience.